Data Center ServicesDYONYX Managed Data Center Services provide our clients with advanced server and security monitoring, a State of the Art Network Operations Center (NOC), 24x7 ITIL Service Desk / Help Desk services, High Availability, Disaster Recovery and Business Application Resiliency.
Messaging and Mobile Device SupportDYONYX provides managed services to support Microsoft Exchange Server, Lotus Notes and other messaging applications including mobile platforms such as BlackBerry Enterprise Services (BES), iPhone and iPad and Android based mobile devices.
Hybrid, Virtual and Cloud ComputingOur cloud computing environment runs on VMware's vSphere virtualization technology enabling customers to have virtual, hybrid and cloud capabilities within a single data center environment. Additionally, in the hybrid model, you can keep your production environment and use our data center backbone for DR, availabiilty or added redundancy and vice versa.
Strategic Data Center PartnersDYONYX maintains key relationships with three (3) data center partners: FiberTown located in Bryan, TX, CyrusOne in Houston, TX and Data Foundry in Austin, TX. For IDS/IPS security monitoring and log management, DYONYX utilizes AlertLogic, a best-in-class cloud security provider. Our relationship with AlertLogic is as deep as any provider in the market. In fact, we were their first customer!
Workflow and Process AutomationOur team of developers and engineers can provide a wide-range of workflow and process automation services for data center operations and business applications. Our deep knowledge of business processes is one of the founding capabilities DYONYX has possessed since inception.
DYONYX Managed IT Services help clients enhance business operations,track people processes and assets, and improve customer satisfaction through development of web-based technologies. We collaborate with clients to create solutions with emphasis on security, scalability and ease of use.
Specific services include:
- High-end development expertise in current state of the art technologies
- ASP and .Net based applications created specifically for a
clients needs and can be hosted in the DYONYX
- The skill set to build corporate portal-based applications using our DYOnet® interface as the platform to bolt on other job process specific applications
- Integration skills for connecting diverse systems together or for connecting systems as a productivity enhancement tool
- Creative solutions that involve multiple technologies combined
in a creative fashion to provide a value added
high-end solution to our clients
The DYONYX Primary Data Center is a SAS 70 Type II, Tier 4 facility with the highest levels of security, redundancy and reliability supported by our highly skilled on-site technical staff to provide an effective solution for core or redundant applications hosting.
Some of the benefits of the DYONYX Hosted Solution include:
- Military-grade security with 24 x 7 x 365 guards, bio-metrics, and video surveillance
- Reinforced structure including concrete bollards, steel lined walls, and bulletproof glass
- Fully redundant power including multiple municipal feeds, transformers, generators and UPS
- Redundant switching and router configuration providing redundancy within each component
- Multiple providers of metropolitan area networks (MANs) and Internet access
- 100% availability guarantee and bandwidth on demand from 1 Mbps to 1 Gbps
- Intrusion Detection Systems available to detect / prevent unauthorized electronic access
- Data storage and back-up solutions
- Trained, certified staff to provide custom applications development, network/desktop support, onsite or remote monitoring and management of critical applications
- Experienced Professional Services staff to assist with security, business continuity and disaster recovery objectives