Disaster Recovery Facilities
A physical disaster could mean a devastating loss of your company’s data and infrastructure. It is critical to protect your data, and many companies cannot afford the upfront cost of providing data backup and recovery in the face of a physical threat.
DYONYX offers clients a secure solution to keeping their data safe and redundant in our SSAE 16 audited, Tier IV data centers.
These top-tier facilities are designed to stand up to natural disasters. Clients can access their applications and servers from their secure network connections or through secured VPN internet connections.
Our DR Facilities offer the best, cloud-based features and functionality for enterprise Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery, including:
- 100% VM aware – replicates specific VMs regardless of LUNs
- Multi-site – ability to support multiple customers
- Multi-tenant architecture – simplified and centralized management while ensuring security
- Array agnostic – replicates from any storage to any storage
- Software only – no capital expenditures, no changes to environment
- Remote, simple install – installs in hours without onsite support
- Offsite Backup – continuous data protection for up to 5 days worth of data, with the ability to retain daily, weekly, and monthly copies of data at the replication site
- Automated recovery – one-click recovery, including VM/vApp creation and network configuration
- Comprehensive testing – automated, immediate failover testing and validation
- Enterprise-class BC/DR and CDP – continuous replication, low RTO/RPO and journal-based, point-in-time recovery
- Full API – integrates with proprietary cloud management systems
- Workload migration – migrates workloads to the cloud and in the cloud
- WAN optimization – built-in WAN compression and application policies
- Dependable, physical and cloud-based back-up using the latest state-of-the-art tools
- Top-tier DR facilities designed to stand up to natural disasters
- No major upfront costs involved- simply regular, monthly operating costs at a fraction of the price of standing up your own DR recovery site