In order to ensure that our clients’ networks are running smoothly and efficiently and are protected against harmful security threats, DYONYX runs a secured 24x7 Network Operations Center where we monitor client devices including servers, firewalls, switches, routers, wireless access points (WAPs) and network printers. We employ a suite of tools including native VMWare and Microsoft tools, SolarWinds Orion, Foglight and Statseeker to provide various levels of monitoring and to generate SLA reporting data.
DYONYX provides systems administration functions for all of our hosted clients. The services provided for systems administration are as follows:
- Network support consists of basic trouble shooting of network alerts that are generated by the Network Operations Center (NOC) monitoring systems and/or network Incidents that are reported to the Service Desk.
- Network support consists of both Shared Services resources and onsite support.
- DYONYX will monitor and support all Customer network devices (Servers, switches, routers, firewalls, VPN, and other network-centric appliances) 7 days per week, 24 hours per day and respond to alarms
Alert Logic Partnership
DYONYX, along with its partnership with Alert Logic, provides IT security resources that review Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems and system logs and provides CISSP level security expertise.
Click here to read more about our partnership with Alert Logic.
DYONYX’s daily network monitoring services include but are not limited to:
- Network design and installation coordination
- Basic circuit and network device trouble shooting
- Network change control, for all supported network device types
- Network device configuration and administration
- Network Incident diagnosis and resolution support
- Review NOC monitoring output and act upon any identified Incidents or alerts
- Perform capacity planning and trend analysis of the network environment
- Strategic network planning for the Hosted environment
- Coordination with network equipment manufactures and circuit providers
- Mentor Service Desk technicians to ensure quality outcomes for LAN connection installation and LAN troubleshooting
- Manage configuration data for all network devices in support of service recovery and disaster recovery objectives
- Manage network quality of service settings to adapt the Customer LAN to best use of its resources
- Provide expert support to the security function, review network device logs and alerts as required to aid in Incident response
- Constant, 24/7 monitoring and support by the DYONYX Network Operations Center
- SLA level reporting on the health and performance of the network, from each specific device to individual virtual machines and applications
- Improved network reliability and security
- Increased business productivity